List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $25.90
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
There are over 2000 types of figs in the world. These White Figs are very rare fruits that only grow in the Imereti region of the Republic of Georgia. Every morning during the harvest season, a small batch of white figs is collected by hand in the first 60 minutes after the sunrise. All Gorelli Gourmet Preserves are created by a world class master who had made gourmet preserves for World leaders. This is the Art of Preserves.
- These rare White Whole Figs from Imereti, Georgia are known as the Queen of figs for their delicate natural sweet taste and very large size.
- All natural, gluten free, no preservatives (no potassium sorbate), no corn syrup, no pectin, no food coloring, no artificial flavoring.
- During the harvest season, the figs are hand picked daily from the tree in the first 60 minutes after the sunrise. We don't pick figs when it rains.
- 72% fruit content (industry standard 35%-45%).
- Made on the same day to preserve the natural taste of the whole fruits. Contains a very light natural syrup.